University of the Ozarks
415 N. College Ave.
Clarksville, AR 72830
University: (800) 264-8636
Athletics: (479) 979-1483
Athletics FAX: (479) 979-1330
Please Note: No dogs are allowed at home athletics events
Where we're located:
University of the Ozarks is located in Clarksville, Arkansas, about 60 miles east of Fort Smith and 100 miles west of Little Rock on Interstate-40. I-40 exits 55, 57, and 58 all lead directly into the city (see a street-level map).
Directions to the campus (see a regional map):
- Take Exit 58 off of I-40
- Turn onto Hwy 103 heading north
- Proceed north on Hwy 103 until you reach the stoplight at the intersection of Hwys 103 and 64 (third stoplight if traveling from Little Rock, fourth stoplight if traveling from Fort Smith).
- Turn left onto Hwy. 64
- Proceed west on Hwy 64 (Main Street) to the second stop light.
- Turn right onto College Avenue (north on Hwy 103)
- Proceed straight ahead on College Avenue at the four-way stop
- University of the Ozarks is located to the left at the top of the hill on College Avenue. Visitor parking is on the right, across from Walker Hall or Seay Student Center.
The Ozarks campus sits on 30 acres at the top of College Avenue. Our interactive campus map shows the location of the campus facilities and parking areas.